It looks like AT&T want to really put some Windows Phones in customers hands as a new offer evidently has gone live. We just got word that AT&T is offering a new deal to help push Windows Phone 8 devices starting…well yesterday and going through February 21st (the same date as the free wireless charger offer).
The new deal is simple: buy one Windows Phone 8 device and get $100 off of the same type of Windows Phone e.g. if you buy a Lumia 920, you can get $100 off of a second Lumia 920. Likewise if you buy an HTC 8X you can get the discount for $100 off of a second 8x.
Of course there are the usual qualifiers but still, that’s a good incentive to push some Windows Phones out the door for at least a few weeks. No word if this will be offered online or only in-store. Check out the full details from an internal AT&T email after the break...
Buy Any Windows Phone 8 and Get Up to $100 Off a Second Windows Phone 8
Effective January 11, 2013, through February 21, 2013, customers who buy any Windows Phone 8 get up to $100 off a second (like) Windows Phone 8 (e.g., Nokia/Nokia or HTC/HTC Windows Phone 8).
- Smartphone rate plan requirements: Standard data and voice plan requirements to obtain two-year commitment pricing apply.
- The bundle discount of up to $100 applies towards the lower-priced device.
- If buying a second smartphone and the second smartphone is less than $100, it is free.
- New smartphone activation and all upgrades are eligible. Standard ETFs apply.
- The 14-day return policy remains in effect for this promotion.
- Customers who purchase any qualifying Nokia or HTC device, and later decide to purchase a second within the promotion period, may receive the bundle discount
Thanks, Jeff, for the info!