HP UK is offering a pretty tasty trade-in deal against the Elite x3 that could net you as much as £500 off the price of the phone by sending in your old one.
If you're going up to an Elite x3 from a Lumia 950 or 950 XL, you'll only get £125 trade-in value. If you're trading any other Lumia or general smartphone, it goes down to £100. To get the maximum £500, HP wants your iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S7.
Either way, you're getting some pounds off the pretty high retail price of the Elite x3. The way it works is that you buy the phone between March 6 and April 30 of this year from a participating reseller, register with HP and send in your old phone to get a rebate. Your old phone also has to meet the following criteria:
- You are the rightful owner of the Trade-in device and the Trade-in device is released from any contractual obligations such as leasing agreements or contracts
- Your Trade-in device is no more than 3 years old
- All user accounts have been removed
- Your device powers on, has no water or screen damage and will be sent back with a working battery
- Your device must be unlocked. If your phone is locked to a specific operator, please contact your operator to unlock your device
If this sounds like something for you, you'll find the full details linked below.